Lenten Mentoring Conversation #1
Getting to Know You
Get to know your student/mentor by using the suggested questions to the right or your own unique questions. After the conversation, go to the appropriate button below and write a summary of what you talked about using the guidelines as stated.
1. Introduce yourselves to each other - names, nicknames, famlies, etc.
2. What do you like to do - for fun, what job you have, your favorite class in school, what you like to do in your free time?
3. Who is your student/mentor's best friend? What makes them their best friend - what do they like to do together?
4. What is their favorite thing about their family?
5. What is one thing they value about church?
6. What is one thing they don't appreciate about church?
7. What is one thing you can pray for your student/mentor this week?